About SERVPRO of Ravenswood
Owners of SERVPRO of Ravenswood
SERVPRO of Ravenswood’s doors happily opened in the Fall of 2009. Partnering with staff members who were driven to make a difference in Ravenswood and all neighboring communities on the north side of Chicago. We were very humbled to have support from other nearby franchise owners who took us under their wings, spending time to mentor and advise best practices both internally and out on the field. Now nearly a decade later and over 5,000 satisfied customers we have made our mark and gratefully continue to help home-owners, renters, property management companies, schools, industries and local business owners with their emergency cleanup needs. Our staff has grown to be a well-diverse family with varying skill sets that adhere to whatever the restoration situation requires. Owner, Tom Williams, states it best by saying “I treat my crew like my family, and this family treats their customers with empathy.” Because we know that when your home or your business is impacted by a disaster, you want things to get back to normal as soon and as smoothly as possible.
Since the Great Chicago Fire of 1871 this city rebuilt its communities with tenacity and vigor, building diverse neighborhoods all throughout the north, the west and the south sides. Our obligatory territories range from, but are not limited to, Ravenswood, Lincoln Square and Northcenter, as well as our neighbors Albany Park, Andersonville, Edgewater and Uptown. Hiring personnel locally and partnering with our Chambers of Commerce provides an advantage toward emergency response time and educating businesses on the importance be being prepared for fire or water damage situations.
Our staff grew up in such neighborhoods and know first hand about their history, their architecture, their politics, their sports, their food, their love and loyalties. This is why we differentiate ourselves from the competition. We understand the regulations and the systems of our city. We work hand-in-hand with insurance agents and adjusters. We respect the room our first responders need in order to do their duty. Finally, we relate to families who have experienced a loss that is new to them, but familiar to us. Because we have the years of experience and the reliable resources to attest to all scenarios.
SERVPRO of Ravenswood understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Ravenswood specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Ravenswood can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,700 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Ravenswood.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Albany Park / NRC Chamber of Commerce
- F1RST Responder Bowl
- Lincoln Square & Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce
- Northcenter Chamber of Commerce
- PGA Tour Sponsor
- President's Silver for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- Director's Platinum Award for Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- Double Volume Award
- Millionaire's Bronze Award for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Bronze Award for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance